We run a variety of scheduled courses, listed below, and events open to all LSE staff and PhD students.
Courses can be booked via the LSE Training and Development system where you can also find many other courses from all the LSE training providers.
If you are interested in a bespoke course for your department or other grouping on any learning technology topic please contact us: email@example.com.
We provide one-to-one training and consultancy for LSE staff on any aspect of technologies for teaching and research. This includes Moodle but for an introduction to the basics you should book on the Moodle Basics Training course. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
- Moodle Basics Training
- Moodle Next Steps Training
- Moodle Quiz Training
- Creating a reading list in Moodle
- LTI Open House
- Teachers’ Show & Tell
- NetworkED: technology in Education
Learning Technology programme
- An introduction to learning technologies: how they can benefit your courses
- Finding and using digital media for teaching
- Using blogs, wikis and other social media for teaching
- Video conferencing for teaching and meetings
Researcher Development programme
- Poster Presentations: an introduction for PhD students
Digital Literacy programme
In conjunction with colleagues in the Library, CLT run a range of workshops each term in various aspects of digital literacy. These courses are open to staff and PhD students. They cover topics such as:
- Introduction to Blogging
- Collaborative writing with wikis and Google docs
- Copyright, the internet and teaching online
- Developing your Web presence
- And lots more !
You can find out more about Digital and Information Literacy.