The ability to download lecture recordings is disabled by default. If you wish for your students to have the option to download the recordings, you can follow the short guide below. By enabling the below setting you are giving consent to your students to be able to download the recordings.
- Log into Moodle and navigate to your course
- Locate the lecture recording link and click on it. N.B. If one has not been added yet you can follow this guide.
- From here, you should see the Settings option in the top right hand corner of the Echo360 page
- After clicking on settings you should see Features.
- Within the features an option for Content downloads will appear. Enable this by clicking on the grey rectangle on the right hand side.